[Nfbmt] A ridiculous Question

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Jan 6 15:31:57 UTC 2014

One of the dreams I have is working from home.
I don't trust may of the sites that say they can helpp you do this.
If someone could guide me in starting my own web site I would try to
sell avon something like that. Just on line though.
Way to hard for me to get someone to drive me around taking items.
When you hear commercials on
Big daddy dot com how they can help you set up a site and get started
from home, I wonder how true it really is.
this is where a positive would be helpful for me just to get a lift.
Once I caught on I would run fast smile.