[Nfbmt] washington

Dar dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Jan 8 19:40:40 UTC 2014

I spoke with Dianne this morning, who shared with all of the walking I would have a hard time.
I shared that I wanted to take a tour of the national building where she said it will happen she was sure of that.
I know you folks will do just fine.
I am praying that the weather will be kinder than it is now.

Dar
Every Saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future, Sent from my iPad