[Nfbmt] Library

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 04:44:34 UTC 2014

Becca,
	I have a KNFB Reader Mobile, a cell phone with the Kurzweil reading
program installed on it.  Currently KNFB is working on an app that will work
on an apple product.  As for other apps, you will have to talk to the apple
people.
	The Kurzweil 1000 is a scanning program on my computer that I use to
read documents, using my scanner, (4 in one printer/fax/copier/scanner.
	I look forward to telling you more about it in D C.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404