[Nfbmt] Library

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Fri Jan 10 05:51:41 UTC 2014

Hi again,

I can independently download books from all of the apps i mentioned
even though I haven't purchased books from those apps which require a
purchase price.

When in an article with Newsline on your phone, slide two fingers close
together down the screen.  The article will read continuously.  Yes!
One can read Newsline on the PC but I think the phone is much easier
for me.  Also one can read Newsline Content on their Victor Stream.  It
must be connected to Wi Fi for this to work but one can send content to
it through a PC if they like. The content can be copied to the SD card
so one can listen off line.

Jim