[Nfbmt] (no subject)

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Fri Jan 10 05:58:24 UTC 2014

Hi again!

I forgot to mention two apps to read Bookshare.  The first is their app
called Read to go.  I think the second app is much better since it can
be utilized with more services,  Voice Dream.  I downloaded a Gutenberg
Project book with that particular app which worked flawlessly.  One has
plenty of TTS voice choices with the Voice Dream App.

I'm simply mentioning all of this for your reference.  I don't expect
you or anyone else here to remember all of what I mentioned but it is
good to know it is out there!

Jim