[Nfbmt] Technology

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Fri Jan 10 06:29:40 UTC 2014

Hi Joy,

Amen to all of what you said!

I think I have most of the major players and I think the new Victor
Stream is a very impressive cheeseburger, oh sorry!  It is a very
impressive player!  If one wishes to read NLS books though, one must
get a user key from NLS first otherwise the NLS or Bard books won't
play. Once that little file installs in the player, NLS Books play
nicely as they should! I didn't want to overlook this point!

If Rebecca can master the Victor Streamn and the IPhone, she'll have
allot of capability at her disposal!

If anyone  thinks it might be helpful, I can give you my observations
on the players i have.

Jim