[Nfbmt] Library

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Fri Jan 10 13:38:44 UTC 2014

Hi Ted.  So you can get the Reader's Digest?  Awesome!  When I was a kid,
before my eyes got so tired, I used to get large print Reader's Digests that
my mom was getting from someone who was reading them and she would bring
them home from work so I could read them.  I loved reading them.  Because of
the large print, the articles were abridged and I don't like abridged
literature, you never know what your missing. I haven't thought of those
digests in so long.  Can I sign up for them on Newsline then?