[Nfbmt] (no subject)

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Fri Jan 10 17:24:24 UTC 2014

Hi Joy.  The Haven was the first cell phone I ever had that I was able to
text with and I loved it.  When I had the Haven, I set it to Word and so I
didn't have to hit each key so many times just to select the second or third
letter on that number key, I just hit each key one time and when I hit the
space key, it would come up with a word tht matched the configuration of
letters and nine times out of ten, it came up with the right word the first
time and if not, it was available in ashort list of options.  Only once or
twice did I have to switch from word to standard letter entry to manually
enter a word and then I could press send.  I wish I could do that with my
Iphone, it was so much faster like that:)