[Nfbmt] Technology

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Jan 10 22:26:15 UTC 2014

You can get SD cards from wall mart.
You can put as many as 50 books if not more on a card.
When you are done reading you can one either keep the book to read
again, or delete the book.
This way your card lasts quite awhile.
They have different sizes so you have a choise on what you would like to have.
the machine comes with a card to start off with.