[Nfbmt] Blind Inc.

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Fri Jan 10 23:05:35 UTC 2014

Joy, you are amazing, as usual.  Thanks for sending me this information.  I
was mostly wondering at this point what part of MN it was located in.  I had
heard of a blind school here many, many years ago and I wasn't sure where it
was, I think that one was in Duluth.  Since this one's in Minneapolis, I
will certainly be able to check it out when I come back to MN next time.  I
just don't have time on this trip.  I'm sitting at the airport right now.
We are here pretty early but that's the way it worked out.  We had a late
checkout of our hotel at 1:00 this afternoon in Rodchester and then we
caught the Go Rodchester Direct shuttle from our hotel to MSP airport and
here we are.  It was about a two hour drive from Rodchester to here and so
we got here, checked our luggage, found some food because we didn't eat
before we left the hotel and now we are sitting at our gate waiting for our
flight.  It doesn't leave for another three hours but I have my laptop so
I'm on face book and checking emails.
Becca