[Nfbmt] Good Treasure State chapter meeting

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 18:51:58 UTC 2014

Greetings,
I think that our annual meeting, if conducted properly is probably the
meeting we need to have, but our state Board needs to be having regular
meetings to discuss the needs of our affiliate so we can advance the
solutions of the Blind of Montana and review what committees are doing,
receiving reports & offering suggestions.  Remember, God can't steer a
parked car.  My brother used to tell me, "Do something, even if it is
wrong".
	Just some thoughts.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404