[Nfbmt] membership

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 19:08:36 UTC 2014

FYI

                The following is copied from the model constitution for
Chapters of the NFB, and is undoubtedly in the Billings Chapter
constitution.

***

ARTICLE III. MEMBERSHIP

Section One - Active Members

                At least a majority of the active members of this
organization must be blind. Any person may become an active member of this
organization by a majority vote of the members present and voting at any
regular business meeting, and shall have the right to vote, serve on
committees, speak on the floor, and hold office.

Section Two - Associate Members

Any person may be elected to associate membership in this organization by a
majority vote of the members present and voting at any regular business
meeting. Associate members shall have all the rights and privileges of
active members, except that they may not vote, hold office, or serve on the
Board of Directors. Associate members shall not pay dues.

***

                I understand that associate members are those individuals
who make contributions to the affiliate.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS

, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404

---