[Nfbmt] farm thoughts

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sat Jan 11 19:12:30 UTC 2014

That's wonderful.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmt [mailto:nfbmt-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Rebecca Stewart
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2014 12:07 PM
To: 'NFB of Montana Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [Nfbmt] farm thoughts

Yeah, that's what I figured.  Speaking of transportation, I called Jerry
when I got off of the call this morning with our chapter and it sounds like
he will have the new bus up and running in the next week or two.  He gave me
a verbal schedule as follows; leave Missoula at 11:15 or 30, I don't
remember exactly, then go to  Helena arriving there at, I think he said 1:30
and then heading to Great falls and arriving there at 3:00 where there will
be people from buses coming from other locations who will want to transfer
onto the route coming back this way shortly there after.  I'm quite pleased
that he's really following through with it, at least that is what it sounds
like right now.
Becca