[Nfbmt] membership

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sun Jan 12 00:05:43 UTC 2014

I agree, Becca.  The problem is that this is a Billings chapter matter, and
we are the Treasure State at large chapter, and as a fellow chapter of the
same state affiliate, we have no say about who belongs to their chapter or
what they can do with their chapter, any more than they can tell us what to
do with ours.  That is up to them.