[Nfbmt] membership

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 03:13:03 UTC 2014

Dan,
	Thanks for this bit of clarification.  I would hope that we will
welcome in any person expressing a desire to participate.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404