[Nfbmt] FW: Schedule for Big Bear Transit: Starting date on Friday Jan. 23, 2014

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 04:41:18 UTC 2014

Becca,
I don't know.  We didn't discuss that.   This is his business and I am sure
he will take ccare of things like that as he goes through his "shake down"
period..
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404