[Nfbmt] Washington Weather

Dar dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Jan 24 14:33:20 UTC 2014

You know I would take more than a jacket. I hope you don't find that they have areas with ice as we do here. On our side of the street, it takes longer to melt ice than it does on the other side.
We get the west side sun in the afternoon if we got the west sun in the morning then the sidewalks would be much better as our patio would be.
Wishing you guys the best.
Have a safe trip.

Dar
Every Saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future, Sent from my iPad