[Nfbmt] FW: Schedule for Big Bear Transit: Starting date on Friday Jan. 23, 2014

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Fri Jan 24 15:36:17 UTC 2014

Hi Dar.  Yes, Billings is six hours from here by bus and Great Falls is much
closer.  I do come to Billings a lot though, I Have a girl friend from high
school who lives in Laurel and I come to Billings and we hang out.  I often
bring my boys with me and they play with her three daughters.  I love coming
to Billings but it is such a long ride on the bus.  I will look you up next
time I'm planning a trip to Billings now that I have another friend in