[Nfbmt] FW: FYI - Beware of Medicare Check-in Wording!

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 23:03:11 UTC 2014

FYI

Ted

Subject: FW: FYI - Beware of Medicare Check-in Wording!

Friends…I hadn’t heard anything about this, but it would be good to check it out and send the info to others!

Stay warm…Betty

Subject: Beware of Medicare Check-in Wording!

Everyone who is on Medicare or has a family member or friend on Medicare should see the video clip at the link in the email below.

This is amazing! - OUTRAGEOUS! and WRONG! And all by our on Government!

Why do we have to verify we are Inpatient or not? Watch closely!

THIS IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS... BUT WE MUST REMEMBER THIS!

I saw this on NBC News last night and thought I should send it to all my friends on Medicare as fair warning.  I've included the segment for you to view.  Basically, do not let the hospital admit you with the words, "Under Observation."  Insist on "In-Patient" designation.  Otherwise, you will be responsible for the hospital expenses.

It might be wise to inform family members too.

Turn your sound up and click here:

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/54026469/#54026469

 Note: You may have to copy and paste the above link.

---