[Nfbmt] Washington Seminar

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Jan 27 01:25:53 UTC 2014

Oh my goodness,
I hope you can find a doctor you will like.
Was it surgery that caused the doctor late?
Well late is late.
I had a chiropractor who said he would go out to dinner, where you had
to be on time.
If you were not, then he would go home and cook his dinner leaving the
rest there to have fun at the restaurant.
He felt if he was on time they should be the same.
Well this is what we are taught in school, one had to be on time.
So of course it is hard to understand why as an adult this should change loll.
Blessings to you always,