[Nfbmt] How far have we really come?

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Sat Jul 5 00:50:53 UTC 2014

Hi Joy and all,

I think I would say this shows more where we came from!  Little gems
like this die hard because they were more or less ingrained in our
culture!  I think this has to be at least 50 years old and may be a
hundred years old for all I know!  That doesn't matter really!  I think
though it is one of those things which have been handed down from
generation to generation!

We should be thankful and grateful when life is good!  That's where I'd
stop it!  We also need to learn to be thankful when life isn't good!
Now that is a challenge!  I would say I got this from where your post
came from!  The best thing to happen to this post is the delete key!
I'd give it no further attention!  It is that attention which has it
circulating again and again!  If you really want a challenge, write the
opposite of this and place it in circulation!  This isn't worth what
little band width it takes up! The cup is either half full or half
empty right?  Well, I would say this is where we came from!  It is not
where we are going!  I don't think most people take these circulating
emails seriously unless they have some interesting content like the one
you sent my way that I need to look at!

Jim