[Nfbmt] Reminder: Treasure State At Large Chapter Meeting andConference Call 07/12/2014 10:00 A.M.

Rik James montanarikster at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 05:51:57 UTC 2014

Howdy, folks.
I also will not be able to attend this phone conference.
I am afraid Saturday mornings are going to be a problem for me most of the
time for the at large chapter meetings.
If that is what is best for everyone else, so be it. I shall try and attend
when I may.

But I wish to also say, that I agree with whoever said that about the
notification about meetings, and the minutes, and all chapter and board
business.
This is a discussion listserve. And for those who do not subscribe to it,
are left out. Not everyone will choose to be having a ton of emails about
whatever thread of a conversation is going on. And so then they will miss an
email notice about a meeting.

I think that notices about meetings should be directly sent to the email
address of the member.
Just something to consider.

And for that matter, what if that member does not have email? We should
think of an alternate way how members can be made aware and informed.

This is in no way intended as a criticism of anyone. I think about just how
things can evolve and then we can revise as we go.

Thanks.
Rik James