[Nfbmt] How far have we really come?

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 14:47:17 UTC 2014

Joy,

You are a true gem!

This is a universal theme across the milennia I guess.  Listen to
Jacobus TenBroek's 1957 banquet address, "Within the Grace of God" for
another take on it.  However, your response is much like Dr.
TenBroek's, and right on the nose ... several puns intended!

TenBroek:

"... compassion was shown, pity was shon ... but what unspeakable arrogance!"

Dan

--
Dan Burke
My Cell:  406.546.8546