[Nfbmt] Jefferson Bus Lines

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Tue Mar 4 03:25:51 UTC 2014

Yeah, that makes sense.  In the future, you could probably call the bus
station here, Carla is able to give me information about what time I can
catch return trips from anywhere so I'm sure she could tell you what time
you could catch any bus out of there, it's all on the same network, pretty
much.
Becca