[Nfbmt] IRS backups

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:51:33 UTC 2014

Greetings to all,

                I received a request for letterhead verification of
contributions made to the NFB of MT for Income Tax itimized deduction
backup.

                If any one needs a verification letter of contribution paid
with Federal EIN listing, please let me know and I will send it to you.

Thanks, and keep those contributions coming.

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS

, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404

---