[Nfbmt] National convention

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 03:09:09 UTC 2014

Greetings,

                I was thinking that there are possibly several of our
members who may not subscribe to the NFB of MT list service.  If you would
talk with them about the opportunity to obtain funding to assist them in
going to the NFB convention in Orlando FL this July 1-6, we might get some
more folks interested in attending.  If they don't deal with computers, have
them give me a call at 406 453 6678 and I will do my best to "get them fired
up".  If they do have e-mail, have them contact me at >
ecrobbins517 at gmail.com <mailto:ecrobbins517 at gmail.com%3c> <.  Please make
sure they have the complete address as I have found that sometimes messages
end up in Houston Texas.

                Sincerely,

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS

, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404

---