[Nfbmt] Assistance to National convention

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 23:08:03 UTC 2014

Dar,
	Jims position has nothing to do with his way being paid.  It is
because the Convention elected him as the delegate from Montana that such
expenses are paid.  (Generally the affiliate president is elected as such.)
We are glad that Jim is willing and able to represent Montana as our elected
delegate.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404