[Nfbmt] Assistance for the NFB convention

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 03:16:18 UTC 2014

Becca,
	That's great.  We will be looking forward to seeing you there.  Hope
you can share a minute or two for us Montana folks.

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404