[Nfbmt] Roommate wanted

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:29:11 UTC 2014

Linda,
	I forwarded your message to Lauren Beyer.  She grew up coming to
conventions.  Her Dad was a board member of the Parents division.  She is
now a 20 year old student at U of M, planning on going to convention on her
own this year.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404