[Nfbmt] Our Statement to Voc Rehab hearing tomorrow

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 17:05:49 UTC 2014

Great question ted!

They've requested more money in the budget for the older blind
programs. This program has been chronically under-funded. Some of that
has to do with off-setting instructional staff costs with OB funding,
but if the increase comes through, it would definitely benefit older
blind Montanans.

HTH
Dan

Dan Burke