[Nfbmt] Roommate wanted

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 02:07:40 UTC 2014

Linda,
	In visiting with her last evening, she said she is first going to
contact some of her student girl friends.  She has your contact information,
but if I were you, I would still pursue other opportunities.  Rik said he
had visited with David Andrews about folks sharing rooms also.
Good luck,  By the way, how did you get such an inexpensive flight?  Guess I
live in an unprotected part of the State.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404