[Nfbmt] DET hearing

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Sat Mar 29 04:03:45 UTC 2014

Hi Ted and all,

I couldn't agree with you more!  Jim Marks conducted an excellent
hearing which wasn't stuffy and there was humor too!

I was the only blind person at my location, but I was proud of Jeff
Haworth for putting in his commenjts by phone!  Rik James of course
expanded all points very nicely!  Ted, you were great too!  I'm glad
Linda Hurlock had contributed as well!  This is a tedious process at
times but I believe we will be the ones to be consulted on blindness
matters since we are the ones who are consistently participating in
these hearings and we certainly will be heard! I think we gained
respect through the years since we participate in these state VR or is
it DET hearings!

One can still Email any comments up to April 4th.  If you would like to
have a say, write in your comments!

Good work everyone!  I'm certain some on the list were with us in
spirit and this is great!

Thank you all!

James Aldrich
President
National Federation Of The Blind Of Montana
(406) 698-3729
jkaldrich at samobile.net