[Nfbmt] fund raising

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 19:40:45 UTC 2014

Sheila,
	Thanks.  If we do have a prize we don't want to transport, except to
ship to the winner, the notice of what it is, needs to be written in
Braille.  (*(I remember struggling with a slate & stylus my first convention
or two to do this.).
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404