[Nfbmt] ideas for national convention

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Thu May 8 03:37:30 UTC 2014

Hi Ted.  It's unfortunate this didn't come up a few weeks sooner.  Usually
the first Saturday of May is when the RMEF has our annual banquet when many
of these types of things are available for members to pick up.  However, I
can talk to Randi and see if he can go to or call the foundation to see what
they may still have on hand.  I'm thinking of something such as a small
statue of an elk or something like that.  In the past, they often have
pictures of elk or occasionally statues.  If Randi can find something like a
statue, small enough to transport in a car seat, for example, small enough
for someone to hold on their lap while riding in a car, would that work?  If
so, I can call Randi and see if he will make time to go see what he can
find.  If they will donate something like that, could we mention the
foundation as the donor at the banquet when the door prize is awarded?  If
they will donate something, they will probably want recognition.  If a
statue or sculpture such as I've described above would work, then I will
talk to Randi about it.  Please let me know one way or another.
Becca