[Nfbmt] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Online Surveys of Blind and Visually Impaired Voters Now Available

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 01:45:51 UTC 2014

That's great to hear Ted!

I voted on a machine that was new to me here in Colorado - Edge.
Fortunately, the county clerk brought it to our last chapter meeting,
so i was able to get oriented before going to the early voting center
on Monday.  The Center had the day off on Monday following the NFB of
Colorado convention.  Colorado doesn't give its state employees the
day off on election day.

Dan

Dan Burke
My Cell:  406.546.8546