[Nfbmt] FW: [Nfb-legislative-directors] Reminder: Need names for LD Seminar!

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Fri Nov 7 22:27:08 UTC 2014

Any takers?  Please let me know.  Thanks.  Joy

This is a friendly reminder from the Government Affairs Team that we still
need names for the Legislative Director's Seminar. We are asking every
affiliate to send one person to the seminar, which will take place the
weekend before Washington Seminar.  Names are due by December 1.

For those still considering who to send or whether to come, the Seminar will
take place from January 24th at 5:00pm to January 26th at 4:00pm, and
participants will stay at the National Center. We always have fun, and with
a new Congress and a new majority controlling the Senate, it's looking to be
an exciting year.

Happy Friday,

Lauren