[Nfbmt] Committees or Positions I Have Appointed -- 11/14/2014

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sat Nov 15 01:55:13 UTC 2014

This is a list of committees or positions I have appointed or who have
volunteered.

If I have forgotten anyone, please remind me.

If you would like to form or be on a committee, please let me know.

Thanks.

LIST OF COMMITTEES and appointees

2015 NFBMT Convention Planning Committee: Bruce Breslauer, chair; Jim
Aldrich, Linda Hurlock, Ted Robbins, Sheila Leigland

Bequest Letter Drafting Committee: Jeff Haworth, Jim Marks

Bid For Equality Auction Committee: Jim Aldrich, Chair; Jeff Haworth, Stacie
Huff

Braille Literacy Committee: Dar Aldrich, Joy Breslauer

Brochure Designing Committee: rik James, Karen James, Jeff Haworth, Joy
Breslauer

Fundraising Committee:  Ted Robbins, Jim Aldrich, Jeff Haworth, Harold
Leigland

Legislative/Governmental Affairs Coordinator:  Joy Breslauer

Membership Coordinator:  Anna Robbins

NFB Newsline Statewide Coordinators: Rik and Karen James

PAC (Preauthorized check) Plan Coordinator:  Dar Aldrich

Technology Committee: (sharing high- and low-tech solutions): I know who I
think should be on it for starters, but I haven't asked them yet.  How 'bout
it, Jim and Dar?

Vehicle Donations coordinator:  Jim Aldrich

Voting Rights Coordinator:  Jim Aldrich

Web Site/newsletter/blog  Committee:  Joy Breslauer, Rik James