[Nfbmt] Pass On Your Unwanted Stuff

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sun Nov 23 07:47:15 UTC 2014

In my zeal to pass this on, I didn't find the "fine print" until later.
Sorry for the misinformation.  Joy

NFB GreenDrop Program

The National Federation of the Blind has teamed up with GreenDrop to collect
donations of clothing and household items. If you live in Connecticut, New
York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, the District of
Columbia, or Virginia you can donate your unwanted items through drop-off
locations, or call for a pickup from your home or business. Your donation
will help the blind live the lives we want.

For more information about the National Federation of the Blind GreenDrop
program or to schedule a pickup of your unwanted items, visit
www.nfbpickup.org
<http://nfb.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3781&qid=576305>
, call (888) 610-4NFB (4632), or email GreenDrop at nfb.org. You can also
contact us if you would like to organize a household discards drive in your
neighborhood, at your school, or where you work.