[Nfbmt] Happy Thanksgiving

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Thu Nov 27 17:31:48 UTC 2014

Hi, everyone.

I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving.  Bruce and I are going to my
brother's house across town for dinner today, and then we are going to have
our own Thanksgiving later this week end.  We want our own leftovers.  We
may end up having three Thanksgivings if we go over to visit Sean and his
girlfriend.  That depends on her work schedule.  I am fortunate to have
today, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off.

If you're traveling, travel safely on these winter roads.  I hear it is
supposed to get cold over the week end.

As is tradition for me, I hope to have a piece of pumpkin pie for breakfast
the morning after Thanksgiving.

Best wishes for a happy holiday season,