[Nfbmt] Christmas book collection

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sun Nov 30 19:17:15 UTC 2014

I still read Braille.  I read less of it in hard copy than I used to, but I
still do read it both in books and on a Braille device.  I write a lot of
Braille on paper as well as on a Braille device.  I use Braille every day
for something.  I think those who don't read it in books or magazines miss a
lot of context and format information.  It's different reading it in a book
than it is in a straight line on a Braille device.  And it's totally
different reading it than listening to it read by a computer or some other
electronic device.  Joy