[Nfbmt] Committees or Positions I Have Appointed ... Resent

Breslauers bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Wed Oct 22 06:24:53 UTC 2014

Whoa, let me try this again so they don't all run together.
If I have forgotten anyone, please remind me.

If you would like to start or be on a committee, please let me know.

Thanks.  Joy

Brochure Designing Committee: rik James, Karen James, Jeff Haworth

NFB Newsline Statewide Coordinators: Rik and Karen James

Fundraising Committee:  Ted Robbins, Jim Aldrich, Jeff Haworth

Voting Rights Coordinator:  Jim Aldrich

Vehicle Donations coordinator:  Jim Aldrich

Membership Coordinator:  Anna Robbins

Legislative/Governmental Affairs Coordinator:  Joy Breslauer

Web Site Committee:  Joy Breslauer, Rik James

Braille Literacy Committee: Dar Aldrich

PAC (Preauthorized check) Plan Coordinator:  Dar Aldrich

2015 NFBMT Convention Planning Committee: Jim Aldrich, Bruce Breslauer,
Linda Hurlock