[Nfbmt] APH's Book Port Plus revision history

Rik James montanarikster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 07:02:02 UTC 2014

Hello Donna,
I also use a Book Port Plus.
There have been numerous revisions in the firmware for the device. Some fairly recent.
There are a lot of things I have yet to take advantage of myself. And I was just reading about it myself. And I am about to do the update.
Some of them are to do with using the wireless online connectivity.
But to my knowledge, it does not  yet have near the capability of the Victor Reader Stream Next Generation from Humanware.

I have used the BPP to automatically download podcasts. I recall that you have to use the Book Transfer software to set it up.

Read more about the BPP revision history and get instructions here:

http://tech.aph.org/bt_new.htm

Hope this is useful.
Rik