[Nfbmt] I did it!

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Thu Apr 2 06:46:01 UTC 2015

Hi, Montana Federationists.

If you went to our web site and found the PayPal donation button on the
donate page, which was one of the surprises I wanted you to find there,
perhaps you are curious as to how it works.  So was I, so I tried it and
actually lived through the experience.

Remember when President Ford I think it was took the Swine Flu vaccine to
prove it was safe for others to take?  Well, some of us who are older
probably do.  That's what prompted me to try it first.  So if you try it,
you'll be the second or third or whatever, but you can't be the first
because I already took it.  Na nan a na na na.

So you enter whatever amount you want to donate, putting lots of zeros
before the decimal point, of course, check the check box if you want it to
be a recurring monthly donation, fill in your name, address, phone number,
and payment information, review everything to make sure it is correct, and
hit submit.  Couldn't be easier.  You even get an email receipt.

And it's tax deductible and all that jazz.

No more excuses.

Try it.  You'll like it.

It's secure, it's free, and it's fun.

www.nfbofmt.org