[Nfbmt] NFB of Montana Brochures Now Available

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sun Aug 16 23:34:50 UTC 2015

Hello, fellow Montana Federationists.

This is to let you know that we now have 5,000 trifold, color glossy
brochures for the NFB of Montana.  We can use them to let folks know who we
are and what we do.

They are in four boxes.  They are available now at the home of Rik James in
Bozeman.  If anyone is passing through Bpozeman, they may want to make
arrangements with Rik to pick up a box.  His phone number is (406) 586-4123.

We thought we might try to get a box to each major city in Montana -
Billings, Great Falls, Bozeman, and Missoula.  I also will make sure some
get to Helena.  We will need people to distribute them, or to have them
handy to include in mailings and such, to pass out during Meet The Blind
Month, or to leave in doctors' offices, BLVS offices, Senior centers, or
wherever one might conceivably encounter people in Montana who are blind or
have low vision,

I think this is one more important step in getting the word out about us and
hopefully increasing our membership.  Thanks to the brochure committee for
putting this together and making this dream a reality.

Email: www.president at nfbofmt.org

Web Site: www.nfbofmt.org

blindness is not what holds you back