[Nfbmt] I have come back to the discussion round table.... with conferencing on my software headed mind

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 07:50:14 UTC 2015

I may not have been around.
But to the round table I have returned.
The NFB of Montana discussion table, I mean.
Where in square miles we can float out our trials.

Even though I am a real square, will you be okay if I say I still care?
But though I am a square, I am everywhere.
See you on the square. Or perhaps I'll be next to you seated in a chair.
Are you there?

This is Rik James.
Did you really miss me?

Conference room ideas. Inquire, investigate, and generate ideas, and add to
our affiliate activity of programs
How many of you use a microphone on your computer and internet conferencing?
Have you attended and participated in any webinars lately?