[Nfbmt] PBS TV alert: Smart Cane

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Thu Aug 27 01:14:07 UTC 2015

Hi Ted,

I saw the post as well but hope one can find a rebroadcast of this
somewhere!  That's the best I can do here!

Have you by chance heard anything about the NFB Live Site?  It has
changed to Games Galore!  I'm trying to find out whether it is still
under the same people or whether it was bought out.  I didn't hear any
mention of it in the general sessions and Carl Jacobson was in charge
originally.  I'll see if anyone answers from another address.  I was
going to recommend Rik check it out but if it is no longer under the
NFB,  we then need to persue other chat options.

Jim