[Nfbmt] audible, large print and Braille prescription labels

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Dec 5 14:30:48 UTC 2015

I like that.
Thanks so much.
Generic medicine is free from the humana pharmacy
One of the reasons why I wanted to stay where I am is because it took
them so long to get started.
I didn't want to jump back to where I started until I knew that my
medicines would be covered. Some times those folks make me wonder if
they know the job well.