[Nfbmt] Are you looking for a quality Braille Display?

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Tue Dec 15 19:44:51 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have one Brilliant BI32 Braille Display for sale.  It comes in its
original shipping carton and it has all the original documentation.  It
was upgraded to the latest 2.1 firmware update. This is simply a
display which works with JFW, Window Eyes, System Access, and other
screen readers as well as  IOS and Android platforms. It pairs nicely
with the devices I have used with it.  I haven't had much chance to
check it with the 2.1 update even though System Access and Window Eyes
worked right off the bat! This is also true with IOS.  I hate to see it
go but I need money for its replacement!  It also comes with the
executive Products case.  It has its own sleeve for storage by default
but the executive products case is so much nicer!  The sleeve is only
for storage.  The Display has been in the  Executive Products case
since I started using it!  It is now ready to be shipped to its new
home! I paid $1995 for this package but I still think it is worth that
price since the Executive Products Case was thrown into the deal!  Just
the same, if you are interested, make me an offer!

I thought I'd give my fellow Montanans a chance at this before it
leaves the State. It may not be here long!

You may contact me by phone at:
(406) 698-3729
Please email me at:
jkaldrich at samobile.net
or:
jajkaldrich at gmail.com

        Please contact me privately and don't go through the list!

Thanks for reading!

Jim Aldrich