[Nfbmt] Roommate for National Convention

lindazh2 at juno.com lindazh2 at juno.com
Thu Feb 5 22:09:06 UTC 2015

I have a room at the Rosen Centre in Orlando for this year's National Convention and I would like a roommate to help share the cost. I'm getting there on Saturday night, July 4 and leaving Saturday, July 11. The room is $82.00 plus tax so a roommate would be paying about $47.00 per night--only $329.00 for the whole week. Hope to hear from someone...