[Nfbmt] New Years Resolution

Rik James montanarikster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 19:29:51 UTC 2015

Hey Travis,
Sorry I am late in chiming in.
I was sure tickled to see you posting on the list. Yes, it had been awhile.
But hey Travis, you know, I never had no reason to think any such a negative
thing, no way, no how. When a person or a family, needs to do their own
thing, we all must completely honor and respect that. And I think we all do,
each and every one. We are of course always hoping and wishing to have more
friends and members in our mix. So hello, happy new year, and my best
regards to you and Denise.

Cold snap seems to be breaking in Bozeman on this Monday.
But snow? We got a lot, and a lot more is coming.

Seems like hot chocolate has been my favorite beverage over the holidays.
Goes good with a fresh cranberry muffin, too.

Rik & Karen James in Bozeman